German Language Technical Customer Support Associate III (Coach) - Work from Home in Ireland
Work from Home in Ireland
Are you a seasoned call centre associate, proficient in the German language, who enjoys supporting colleagues through onboarding and professional development? Are you passionate about technology, obsessed with delivering a delightful customer experience, and excited about launching new services? Apply today to help us build a pivotal new Amazon team!
We’re looking for the right balance of technological savvy and customer obsession to join us in building a technical support team in Ireland for Amazon’s home security brand, Ring. The Customer Support Associate III (Coach) will play a critical role in Ring’s global expansion and commitment to delivering world-class support in Europe.
A Coach will ensure technical customer support teams provide a delightful experience while guiding customers through device setup and troubleshooting. This role will support the both the supervisor and associates through ambiguous and dynamic situations by helping answer questions, solve problems, and handle customer contacts during high-volume periods.
These permanent positions come with Amazon’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes private medical and dental insurance schemes, a retirement savings plan, eyecare vouchers, employee discounts, and an income protection and disability scheme.
- Provide European customers with expert support on home security device setup and troubleshooting through your team
- Assist supervisors with managing a team of Technical Customer Support associates
- Emphasize team member development through coaching and ongoing learning and development
- Provide engaged, real-time support for our team members
- Available for supervisor escalations
- Available to take live, inbound calls based on volume and service levels
- Solve internal challenges with a focus on customer obsession
- Through your team provide European customers with expert support on home security device setup and troubleshooting
- German language proficiency
- 1+ years of handling technical support contacts or complex customer queries
- 1+ years of call center leadership experience (e.g. interim TM, POC etc.)
- Proven experience in call center operations, including call center KPIs, coaching techniques, and strategies
- Strong knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers
- Leadership qualities, including relationship building, meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills, and ability to self-start
- Strong interpersonal communication with the ability to adapt to various personalities
- Ability to coach others to deliver their best performance and grew in the company
- If working from home, hardwired DSL, Cable, or fibre optic internet (Satellite or wireless internet connections are prohibited). Meet a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed
- Provide a private work space that is free of extraneous noises and distractions for working from home
- Provide a comfortable, ergonomically safe desk chair and desk that can accommodate a dual monitor set up for working from home
- Agree to Amazon’s Work from Home Agreement. Please watch this video for more information: https://youtu.be/yxrpb9pKHls
- Ability to document technical customer issues into notes that are consumable by other users
- Technical curiosity and excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced support environment
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer, together for everyone. From the first-ever Video Doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making security accessible and convenient for everyone—while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).